Terms & Conditions
The Prize Hub – Operator of skill or knowledge based competitions which results in the allocation of prizes
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom
aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone
professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access may be required.
Be sure to consult your internet service provider. The Promoter is not
responsible for any charges any internet service provider may charge
3. Promotion Period: This Promotion will last 32 days as long as all
tickets are sold within this time. (the total ticket amount will be clearly
displayed on each individual prize draw) Failing to sell all of the
tickets within the 32 days of the competition, an extension of 32 days
will be implied to sell any remaining tickets. (A total of 64 days)
4. To Enter either: Visit www.theprizehub.co.uk and log into your account (or
create one for free, then purchase your ticket(s) (price varies
between competition) during the Promotion Period to be
entered into the prize draw.
Visit www.theprizehub.co.uk and log into your account (or
create one for free, then send an envelope or postcard to The
Prize Hub, Unit 4, Brook Lane, Ba13 4HD with the name of the
competition that you want to enter, your full name, email
address, phone number, and the answer to the skill based
question, during the Promotion Period to be entered into the
prize draw. One entry per envelope or postcard. All valid No
Purchase Necessary entries will be given an equal chance of
winning as all other entries and all other provisions of these
Terms and Conditions shall apply equally to entries via the No
Purchase Necessary route. All participants using this entry
route should take particular note of the timings of this
Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address
above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be
5. Maximum of 5 entries per person via any route during the Promotion
6. The Prize: One winner will win each prize: The Prize: If all of the clearly displayed amount of tickets are purchased during the Promotion Period (64 days) one winner will win the prize advertised.
If the Promotion Period closes and all of the tickets have not
been purchased, one winner will win the total value of the
money raised through all ticket sales in this Promotion minus
50% for administrative and marketing costs. This will be paid to
the winner via BACS or cheque.
1. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all
valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw
will be independently supervised by a third party Prizeology Limited,
the independent promotional verification service within 3 working
days of the end of the Promotion Period.
2. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email
address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection
and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance
of the Prize, within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner
does not respond to the initial contact within 12 days, the Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified,
the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a
3. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the
Prize to organise their Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their first name and
surname, and county of residence to announce the winner of the
Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first name
and surname and county of residence of the winner.
5. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the
right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or
6. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of
running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer
virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the
Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter
may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
7. In the event that the Promoter is unable to proceed with the
Promotion, the Promoter will refund all entrants that have purchased
a ticket during the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in
the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under
these Terms and Conditions .
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be
liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or
consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is
suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a
Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the
Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties
will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which
do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full
will be disqualified and will not be counted.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents
the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the
Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in
performing its obligations.
12. The surname of the winners will be available by sending an
email to us with “the names ” in the subject line for a minimum of 8
weeks following the close of the Promotion.
13. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the
purposes of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent
appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the
Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other
purpose. Entrants’ personal data will be handled in accordance with
14. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to
be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the
continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
15. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by
these Terms and Conditions.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England